Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Warning!!! This Topic Is Out Of The Blue & May Not Appeal To Everyone. Yet, it’s Child Friendly & 100% Legal

Hello my friend,

I hope the headline didnt scare you away :)
Today I want to tell you about my cats.

I LOVE CATS!

I admire these creatures. I sometimes try to interpret what they say :)
I have 3 cats... a mother cat and her 2 daughters.
They have funny names too:

The mother is called "Baby"
One daughter is called "Noosa"
The other one is called "Child"

I don't know if you like cats, (that's your problem :)) I hope you do and if you don’t then this post many not be suitable for you :(

Well, I could spend hours telling you about my cats. The way I see them is like another family living at home with us. A single mother and her 2 daughters.

What did I see?
The agony “Baby” went through during her pregnancy
The birth – What females go through to deliver a new life
I saw Motherhood…The pure motherhood love
How the mother disciplines her children from a young age and they respect what she says
Okay, here’s what I will do now, I will stop here, and continue next time (I ‘m not sure when next time will be) because I have other stuff to write about.
Anyway! I hope you liked my “out Of The Blue” Post

My Very Warmest Regards,
Lama Kalla

P.S I cant add my title here (Founder of PoemVidz.com) because of the nature of this topic ;)

P.P.S Dont forget to drop in soon again to see my cats pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment